All messed up
Right now, my brain resembles overcooked scrambled eggs.
I don’t have the mental capacity to put this all into an entertaining format. Disappointingly, I’m going to resort to blogging via dot-point. Deal with it.
- When something totally unexpected happens, roll with it.
- Brisbane River is very pretty at night
- My knee has a few issues.
- My knee has fewer issues than my brain
- Writing reports when incapacitated by lack of sleep results in really interesting phrases.
“[Company] has to drastically rethink the overall ERP strategy because the existing one sucks arse.”
- The best misheard lyric of all time has to be from Robert Palmers “Addicted to Love”.
“May as well face it, you’re a dick with a glove….”
- Misheard lyrics such as above are particularly hilarious when you’ve had no sleep.
- Not even Coffee is doing it for me today.
- Panicking about things rarely helps. I really need to chill the fk out.
- My first aid cert is due for renewal. The thought of making out with a plastic dummy is so very unappealing right now.